The New York Art Therapy Association is pleased to welcome Marianne Gunther ATR-BC, LCAT
(1.5 CE contact hour)
Description of Course Content:
Through a case presentation of a family who received art therapy services as part of a comprehensive Hospice & Palliative Care program, participants will gain:
- A comprehensive understanding in the fundamental principles and focus of Hospice and Palliative care.
- Be able to name the Five Essential Goals of Care
- Identify three out of six art therapy interventions described and demonstrated in the presentation.
- To understand the fundamental principle and focus of Hospice & Palliative Care
- Become familiar with the Interdisciplinary team approach and the 5 Essential Goals of Care
- Become familiar and able to identify effective art therapy interventions for children and their families facing loss
Bonus: Download the bibliography »
Instructions for Obtaining the CEUs:
Upon completion of the webinar, please complete the following forms and email to email@example.com.